TriEx offers asbestos health assessments for employees who are exposed or potentially exposed to asbestos.
Our clients complete a respiratory questionnaire which investigates their potential exposure to asbestos. They then undergo a lung function test which is described below.
Our lung function tests help you:
- Comply with such documents as the ‘Workplace Exposure Standards’.
- Identify employees at risk from hazardous air contaminants in the workplace
- Take necessary action with regard to respiratory protection
Employees undergo a 30 minute appointment at our TriEx Health Clinics. TriEx will take care of all future test scheduling and ensure that consents are obtained.
- Assessment of the employees past and present air contaminant history (includes recreational)
- Full Spirometry test
- Asbestos exposure and history questionnaire
- Chest X-Ray – referral is organised by TriEx
- Explanation of the results to the employee
- Education on responsibility to protect
- All test results are reviewed by an Occupational Health Physician
- Individual Reports are sent to the Company
- All documents with information on asbestos are sent to the individual