A matter of culture
At the heart of our culture lies a commitment to Excellence, Relationship and Best Practice.
TriEx continue to look for ways in which the services we deliver are meaningful and relevant and that these are undertaken in a manner of Excellence. We hope you will recognise a TriEx employee by their willingness to go the extra mile.
We understand that the success of our clients, employees and partnering businesses, are based on the strength and value of great Relationships. We understand the needs of those we work with and the impact of having those needs met – or not.
Every member of the TriEx team are highly skilled and caring professionals who are dedicated to the commitment TriEx has to Best Practice in the delivery of both our internal and external processes.
The Gallagher Way
As TriEx now forms part of Gallagher Bassett our culture is also lead by The Gallagher Way. We care for our customers, our people, our owners, the community and their future. Our core values reflect our beliefs. They form our unique culture and are the ingredients that unite GB towards our purpose. The Gallagher Way was originally written in 1984 by our former global chairman and CEO Robert E Gallagher. These tenets are the shared values that bind us together globally and form the framework for ‘Leading with Integrity’, our global business standards.
Our core values are:
We believe our people…are our strength
- We support one another. We believe in one another. We acknowledge and respect the ability of one another.
- There are no second-class citizens – everyone is important and everyone’s job is important. We all need one another. We are all cogs in a wheel.
- We can all improve and learn from one another.
- We provide an enjoyable, safe and healthy workplace.
We trust…our people
- Integrity is the cornerstone of our organisation.
- We back our people to be creative, take risks and make decisions.
- To trust and be trusted is vital.
- Empathy is not a weakness…we are a warm, close company.
We lead…by example
- Our actions and attitudes determine our reputation.
- We never ask someone to do something we wouldn’t do ourselves.
- Loyalty and respect are earned – not dictated.
- We set clear direction…our people understand our goals…and their role in achieving them.
We are accountable…and accept responsibility
- We provide the tools to enable our people to take ownership and deliver.
- We run to problems…not away from them.
- We raise solutions…not issues.
- We get things done.
We take pride…in who we are and what we do
- We proudly provide an important service to the community.
- We passionately strive for professional excellence… together…as a team.
- We’re a very competitive company, whilst adhering to the highest standards of moral and ethical behaviour.
- We take pride in actively giving back to the community.
We deliver …for our customers
- We ensure that we understand our customers’ goals.
- We provide quality innovative solutions for our customers.
- We build long term business relationships.
- We endeavour to be our customers’ ‘trusted business partner’.
- Our customer testimonials sell our services.