Your Health Records
Welcome to YOUR HEALTH an area created for YOU the employee!
The purpose of Your Health is to give you access to your health records at any time. If you are part of an organisation that has your health testing monitored through TriEx you are welcome to contact us and request your information.
Over time this YOUR HEALTH will be an abundant platform offering information, education and recommendation on many aspects of health and wellness. Please feel free to let us know what YOU would like to have advice and information on. This page is for YOU.
Under the Health Information Privacy Code, you should be informed of:
What may you have been monitored for and why?
- Lung Function
- Vision (near, distant & colour
- Urine or blood tests (work related
- Melanoma Risk & Dermatitis
- Discomfort (work related)
The information is collected for the following purposes:
- To provide you, or your employer with the results.
- To monitor your results to prove no deterioration.
- To show if controls of the hazard are effective.
Who receives the information?
The intended recipients of the information are:
- Your employers
Where is it stored?
- The information is collected and held confidentially by: TriEx Health Safety and Wellness Ltd, PO Box 9225, Tower Junction, Christchurch 8149
- Hearing and Lung Function results are stored securely off site when no longer required. All other information is then shredded.
Whether it is voluntary or mandatory?
You give the information voluntarily.
Access to and correction of any of your health information:
You can access the health information held by TriEx Health Safety and Wellness Ltd. You are entitled to correct the information.