TriEx offers asbestos health assessments for employees who are exposed or potentially exposed to asbestos.
Our clients complete a respiratory questionnaire which investigates their potential exposure to asbestos. They then undergo a lung function test which is described below.
Our lung function tests help you:
- Comply with such documents as the ‘Approved Code of Practice for the Safe Use of Isocyanates’ and ‘Workplace Exposure Standards’.
- Identify employees at risk from hazardous air contaminants in the workplace
- Take necessary action with regard to respiratory protection
Employees undergo a 15 minute lung function test usually at your premises (or TriEx premises by arrangement). TriEx will take care of all future test scheduling and ensure that consents are obtained and a full statistical and informative report on results is released to management.
Lung Function tests include:
- Assessment of the employees past and present air contaminant history (includes recreational)
- Full diagnostic Spirometry
- Explanation of the results to the employee
- Education on responsibility to protect
- Assessment of their respiratory protection to comply with your annual audit of PPE